About Us 2018-10-29T14:59:39-04:00

WHO WE ARE.

The technology is Microsoft, and the results are delivered by Opal.

Opal Business Solutions is a group of Microsoft certified experts providing local advice in order to help businesses meet objectives and stay ahead of the competition. With offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Tampa, FL we are helping companies around the nation achieve their business goals and remove obstacles that stand in their way.  Using Microsoft proven technology and our own methodologies, Opal will design, implement, optimize and maintain these solutions, and reduce costs, increase productivity, and provide value.

With over 25 years of hands-on experience from a variety of industries there are few obstacles we can’t help you overcome.  Our continuous dedication to continued education and certification keeps us up to date on all the latest Microsoft technologies.

Microsoft will help you if their products don’t work, and they certainly have the bandwidth.  However, we are local, we analyze your business needs and then optimize the Microsoft applications for YOUR business needs and goals.  Besides you have better things to do than to stay on the phone with Microsoft support, let us handle your support for you.

No, you most likely will not need new licensing unless your needs require new products or your licensing is outdated.  As a certified partner with Microsoft we can transfer your licensing to us as the partner of record, allowing you to receive many additional benefits you may not currently have available by buying directly through Microsoft.

LOCAL MICROSOFT SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS.

You can rest easy knowing Microsoft certified experts are only a call away, and whenever possible we have our boots on the ground in your neighborhood to support your business goals and needs.

SERVICES

BRIDGING THE GAP

From understanding your business, to implementation and optimization of Microsoft technologies we are there to help bridge the gap to success.

Contact Us

TRAINING

EMPOWER EMPLOYEES

We provide the training necessary to empower your employees to handle 90% of the day to day issues you may encounter, while knowing we are there for the other 10%.

Contact Us

SUPPORT

LOCAL SUPPORT

Peace of mind knowing resources are close by when needed. This is the next best thing to having Microsoft personally supporting your business goals.

Contact Us

IT MAKES SENSE.

Microsoft knowledge and expertise, real world experience, and locally supported.

MICROSOFT
IS IN OUR DNA.

GET STARTED